DIGITAL 360° INCLINOMETER WITH CURRENT LOOP OUTPUT
OnlineAngle – inclinometer is designed for demanding industrial use. Measurement range is full circle, in other words, 0 – 360°. Output signal is passive 4..20mA current loop.
OnlineAngle measurements resolution is 0.1°. Measurement value is filtered with adaptive filter algorithm, which enables different filters for different angular speeds. If angle changes quickly, filtering is fast and if the angle change is slow, filtering is slow. This enables responsive and reliable results in every situation.</p
Sensor has screw terminals inside the enclosure, which allows the use of any cable. Sensor can also be delivered with M12 connector. Angle measurement is done with accurate digital inclinometer IC.
- Angle- and temperature compensated measurement quarantees reliable measurements with demanding applications where temperature variations and vibrations are present
- High resolutions enables measurements also for smaller measurement ranges
- Passive current loop can be connected to every industrial automation system
- • Measurement range: 0-360°
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Input voltage: 24V
- Max 300 Ω load
- Digital inclinometer
- Passive 4..20mA current loop
- OnlineAngle with cable entry or M12 connector
- User manual
- Cable ordered separately